Saturday, July 27, 2013

A Trip To Remember

This being my first time in Haiti has been amazing. The people, the sights, the sounds, and the adventures I have already experienced are indescribable. Going to the orphanage every morning has been so fun to just hang out with the children and see how excited they get over the simple things of life. Playing games with them, doing lessons and crafts give us an opportunity to show God to these children. Yesterday, we went to an English class. We broke up into small groups and got to help the students practice conversational English. They asked a lot of questions about America and even more about my faith in God. It was really cool to share things about my life with them. It was also very impressing to see how determined they are to learn English. I'm so blessed to be here and I can't wait to see what God has for us this next week.

-Kenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment